November is one of those months where life starts to get busy as the holiday season approaches. And what happens when people get “busy”? Their fitness is the first to get thrown to the side because they believe they can pick up where they left off.
But we all know what it looks like when we make fitness an “option” – the pounds pile on, the motivation to workout dissapears, and we don’t feel great about ourselves.
Fitness is one of the fastest ways to feel better! It’s an instant mood buster and can you imagine how you would feel if you stepped up your fitness for November?
This November, let’s super charge our goals and make coming to class a must, not an option.
Set Goals for November:
1. What one thing do you want to improve this month with your fitness?
2. What is the number on the scale that you want to reach?
3. How many classes can you attend in one month? Set a target for yourself.
How to Accomplish Your Goals:
1. Find an accountability friend to share your goals with.
2. Schedule your fitness in your phone calendar as a must, not an option.
3. Schedule your fitness by booking your classes for the next three days. Three day blocks are achievable and it always keeps you planning ahead.
4. Get real with your food. We all know what we need to do.
5. Get real with yourself. If what you have been doing hasn’t been working then change things.
6. Stop using the same is old boring stories about why you cannot succeed. Create a new story as to why November is your month.
What’s the Payoff?
It will feel pretty darn good over the holidays to have lost some weight in November in time for the holiday parties and family time.
Imagine how cool it would be to feel awesome in your party clothes or have your friends and family see changes in you!
And as always, the closer you are to your goal weight, the healthier your body is!
What’s the November going to look like for you??